Thursday, March 13, 2008

adidas sundown? block test?

after all that mugging, i suddenly have this urge to run the adidas sundown marathon... dun ask me why. but suddenly i wanna put on my shoes and run again. run because i luv it not coz i have to. anyone interested? check out http://www.sundownmarathon.com/ for more details.

anyway as for block test, i dun see anyway i can memorise 3/4 of my j1 work and all of my j2 work in the remaining 3 days as of tmr which is like half an hr away. no way. only hope is to use the notes from this website: http://fiveless.wordpress.com/. seems to work wonders for what nkt and william yeo lack (ie. organisation or substantial notes). i mean how am i suppose to study for an exam which spans across mainly the 1st 2 days of the exam week? mon. GP, econs. tues. maths, geo. thurs phy... the way i see it, even the weather is crying for me. raining like no tmr lately.

hopefully i can run tmr morn... haha nice fresh air makes me think better. that is if it doesn't rain lol.