Saturday, May 24, 2008

yikes!

last night the ceiling light crashed on the floor beside my study table! and i was like less than a meter away from it. damn heng lah, coz i was at first online talking to diyana then moments later i got tired and switched off the com. so blah blah then went to check my phone on the shelf to realise that the time on my hp was wrong and so was the clock on my table hence i walked to the shelf. and then crash! there goes the ceiling light. no warning what so ever it just fall to the spot i was standing just seconds ago... first time i was so stunned sia. later my dad and mom heard the commotion and rush to my room only to find me standing like a statue staring at the ceiling. thank god man. seriously. luckily my bro is in cambodia too if not it could have been him that was at that spot. damn heng. wrong time on hp saved me lol.

then today my dad and i decided to fix up and tighten all the lights in the entire house. if not later really suai then... touch wood touch wood.

going out later to watch movie and prob go clark quay to chill out with yihe wilson, nick and my 2 bros (zhong lin and yy) haha. time to chill and relax so that come mon we can start mugging like hell. now to recharge for the battle with the books on mon. tmr the jnrs 1st masters. shld be cool to watch haha. hope they can do us proud hehe