Saturday, March 14, 2009

fri the 13th



hmmm... basically spent the whole day in town tdy. went to eat sakae sushi buffet with stanley, then later met up tgt with yihe and continued our way round orchard/ms area. damn it, his coy is like super welfare lah. it makes even the ptp batches seem very xiong compared to it lol... 

anyway wanted to shop for a nice pair of grey jeans, but sadly couldnt find any to my fancy haha. but i gt a nice bleanie to cover my recently (once again) shaven head ytd at 77th street with jon and gang haha. i like (: 

in my opinion looks better than putting on a cap too. and it totally hides the fact im botak haha, whether or not my hair needs to be gone agn when i go to my nxt unit, i shall leave it to fate. but for now i tink anyone seen with a cap seems more obvious that he is botak as compared to me lol. 

ok lazy to find the cable for my phone to post the pic with me in the bleanie, so instd shall post those POP pics frm wed that i managed to find lol. 
















on a parting note, who says algae boys have to look ugly haha.
we all look dashing in green :P 
esp since its our passing out parade frm recruits to privates. 
away frm the sunny island of tekong ready to take a step into serious army life.