Friday, August 21, 2009

err... im 20? and 3 days shy of a 3SG...

first and foremost, a great THANK YOU for all the sms and well wishes on my 20th birthday. seriously, it really made my day. otherwise, it can be considered one of the dullest birthdays i had lol. srly. its like those years when my birthday was during my exam period. oh wells, at least we managed to get to go out to northpoint for nights out/ ojt. irony that i cant go home even though its so close. lol.

ok anw now that im 20, i srsly feel old haha. there is a big starting digit 2 in front... no more 1 :(
lolol enough nonsense. yep, so im 3 days away from POP-ing. finally after 7 months of being a trainee, we are finally going to b a full fledge junior commander. yea posting is also out. im going to sembawang camp with a job working hours of 730-1800h, leaving me to be free to do what i wanna do for the rest of my ns liability. which brings me to the nxt point of giving tuition haha (:

tmr will be my first tuition assignment. teaching science to a p4 china student who came into SG only 6 mths ago. challenging thing is the language barrier and his understanding... 15% for p4 sci seems quite a feat to overcome lol. nvm we'll see how tmr eh.

so many things that i wanna do now. learn to play a guitar, train for SCM, learn driving, teach tuition esp econs or maybe maths. haha. anything seems poss now (:

ok really tired now. goodnite! looking forward to tmr's gathering at timbre @substation.