Sunday, December 20, 2009

pre-xmas shopping for myself ? or has the shopaholic side of me taken over?

went for retail therapy with clayton on fri. was at lucky plaza first for dinner at the indo store there. taste-wise not bad, however bit too dry for my liking. then we went to shop for men's perfume/cologne (depends how u see it). omg we spent like half an hr in the shop testing so many kinds of perfume... it was like the test paper they give was almost a stack haha. so much so that the lady kinda got pissed with us being unable to make up our mind. lol. " i let u all try so many scents alr, and its impossible for me to know what u like. so u all must make up ur mind on what type u like before i can help u all and let u try new scents." haha so finally, after like millions of sniffs ( i felt like a sniffer dog looking for drugs haha) then we finally made up both our minds and made our purchase. (mont blonc starwalker for me and hugo boss for clayton). hmm i can imagine the face of the lady if we had just thanked her and walked away without buying anything muahahahaha :D

then part 2 was my turn again. got 2 pairs of jeans from levis as i wanted to trade in my 2 super baggy pair of jeans and i had a discount card haha. very nice (: luv levis material n cutting. just my type. nw left a couple more items on my shopping list till my nxt retail therapy which wld prob b a sony ericsson satio and a laptop... omg im totally spending like crazy these days haha. need to save for a post ORD holiday! damn... earning more just meant spending more too not saving more :P

note to self: get a seperate bank account for spending. so i dun see the other one. and can save that amount seperately... oh wells wait till end of dec then talk hahahahaha