Wednesday, August 6, 2008

mugging frenzy

man everyone is mugging so hard lately that i dun even dare to slack a lil haha.
the whole school is filled wif nite study ppl even u till 930 which by the way was the time i left sch just now. even going online now becomes freaky. hardly anyone is online these days or even if they were, their nicks will be things like countdown timers or "mugging" or "busy". welll u know what i mean. basically PMs which mostly involve mugging...

well today's nite study was fairly productive. done finish most of my atmo tut 2 essays and currently in the process of finishing up my s8 hypothesis testing tut :) hopefully by this weekend i can finish my entire phy geog syllabus and complete maths - diff, vectors and integration. if poss i think i'll cram in a couple of econs essay outlines too. as much as possible done by this week so i can enjoy my nxt weekend celebrating my bdae :) :) haha! looking forward to the long weekend which unofficially starts on fri and ends on mon. hint* what nat celeb?* lol

well time to continue my maths tut and then off to hit the sack.
JIAYOU PPL. LAST STRETCH ALR. IN 3 MONTHS TIME ITS ALL OVER! NOW OR NEVER...