Saturday, January 3, 2009

keeping a pet dog?


mum was being really random during lunch tdy. 

she suddenly poped the qn. 

mum: wldn't it be nice to keep a pet?
me: what pet do u wan?
mum: a dog wld b nice
bro: i prefer keeping a cat... 
sis: coz u are scared of dogs rite? and nt that scared of cats rite? haha
me: why do u suddenly wanna keep a pet dog? i dun mind but taking care of it will b quite troublesome...
mum: err... coz liddat can bring it out for a walk mah. and nxt few yrs the hse will b so empty in the afternoon. judi (my sis) will b in jc, randi (bro) will also b in sch. u'll b in army liddat whole hse only left me mah...

lol i srly dun mind getting a dog, and mum i tink is lonely... whole day at home also nobody to talk to. ah well if she really do wanna get a dog, then she gotta get pass my dad first. he do not hate animals and pets but he dun like them in the hse as it spoils the furniture and well craps whenever and wherever it likes...

mmm a dog in the hse...