Sunday, January 4, 2009

zzz my sis was rather evil today. she couldnt help reminding me that tdy was the last weekend i wld spend at home before thurs enlistment. actually i totally forgotten bout it temporarily during the course of the day listening to music, sleeping and basically slacking arnd. but then just now while watching tv, my sis straight away pointed out to me all the shows that were nice starting on thurs. then even when i was subconsciously touching my hair, which by the way is terribly long, haven cut since weekend before A's... so i ve been trying to neaten it now and then. yah anw so my sis says im taking my last few chances to touch my hair before its gone. frankly i dun really mind the hair thing. botak is nthg new... the only reason why i din cut my hair for so long was simply coz at first it was short enough, then when it grew out, it was alr left with 2 weeks or so, and i simply figured no point cutting. 

ns is on my dad's mind too lol. this morn when i came down for breakfast, the first thing he did was pat me on my back and said. " ah, my son is finally going to ns." and the rest of the morn was spent on trying to prepare me for what i need to bring and look out for... mum on the other hand use a different approach. her cooked meals lately are getting better as the day draws nearer lol. 

at this point of time, considering that i have done more or less everything i wanted to do, meet up wif everyone, entering army seems ok. here comes a new phase of life thats all.