Thursday, April 30, 2009

so with U.O. down we are finally at the last few weeks. one week of chemical defence nxt week and it'll b home stretch (:

haha 2 more weeks till we POP agn LOL.
out of bslc and into aslc... well hopefully dun get to infantry side and stay on in Hotel coy lol. something 8-5 or at least near my hse will be real fine haha chiong sua-ing seems really messed up these days so no thanks for now (:

but then agn the entire army is all bout learning to suck it up. just like how i got confined on the last min... long story shant rant bout it and dampen my mood... my supposed 3 day weekend became back to 2 agn...

oh and jj just sold me his sundown race app... so i will b running almost a full marathon on  300509 which is like just exactly a month away. oh man, my legs are so gonna chui... furthermore its a night run so here we go hahaha.

couple things to do over the weekend:
- finally go sign up for driving lessons
- collect my specs, 
- dump all the movies in my ipod for the long sunday
- collect the sgc
- meanwhile look for tuition jobs to pay off the driving lessons so i can save my ns allowance for other stuff hehe
- and as usual go out and chill in the cv world haha.

~ woots~ wednesday nites out and fri happy hour so........ it wont b that bad. haha come out on wed evening for a breather and back agn. prolly gonna catch a movie at jp or something lol (: