Friday, May 29, 2009

run run run

i tink its fated for me to start running again...
my PS is some crazy guy who ran every single running event there is... SCM, AHM, aviva, OSIM tri, not to mention sundown 84km (mind u, its 84 = 2 x full marathon of 42.195km, which so happens to be the one that im going for tmr.) utter madness... and i went to his table that day and happened to see all his certs and medals... way too many to count and their timings were really good too haha.

well yah, so yihe who is also in my platoon ( whole course only 49 mp spec trainees so one platoon only) so happily told my PS that i was running on sat... this well sort of got me roped into the whole running for AHM prolly as a competitive runner thing. so im basically gonna have to train harder than most ppl which to me aint such a bad thing either as it helps build for SCM in dec too haha.

well thats bout it for the day i guess, back to 12 more weeks of tonnes of lectures and nothing else (1 outfield and more running at most) haha. best of luck for tmr's sundown

pride. discipline. honor.