Friday, September 12, 2008

i once told myself physics is ok just a matter of pressing calculator and putting figures into formula. now i changed my mind.

i hate physics
i hate physics
i hate physics
i hate physics

set such a difficult h1 paper for what lah. give the h2 ppl lah zzz
i did the paper in 1h 30min, not because i know how to do all the qns but i skipped so many that i had so much free time =.=

i could even think of what to eat for lunch or whether i shld just raise my hand and waste some time by going to the toilet...

i srly think that i'm just fated either to do ok in my h2s or do ok for my h1s not both tgt. mid yr last yr h2s ok h1's suck , promos h2's ok h1 suck, block test h2 ok h1 suck. last mid yr h2 suck h1 ok. see the alternating trend? and based on the exams so far i think the pattern is gonna continue... see the maths in it? lol

A levels's better be an anormaly where both do well :p

bottom line: i still hate physics