Tuesday, September 23, 2008

maths

this is the first tym i see mr leong so sad giving out the maths prelim results man...
usually he'll be lyk "comon class i know u all can make me proud for the nxt exam. my wish for the class is that all of u pass. " this tym he was more lyk, " your class is ranked 36 out of a total of 36..." *shakes head* 

our class had only 5 who passed out of 17... that's real sad lor... its lyk i can see ppl put in effort, but still fail... haiz well the world is harsh. well jiayou ppl... must keep on practicing and try to rmb key mtds k? last month alr and we'll all nv have to touch maths again :)

for me i passed though. got 52 liddat. im not saying anything but all i can say its quite disappointing in some sense that my pure maths din't do as well as expected and my stats needless to say was worst coz of the regression and some conceptual error...
this is lyk prelim alr and yet still scraping through gosh. i mean im relieve that i passed *thank God* but lyk my dad would put it anything below 60 is red zone. only 70 plus is green. this month is crucial i guess. 

tmr will be fun. see how i come back from h1 lesson. sure die de. he sure kb coz my phy is badly done... oh well cya all. and just keep working and dun giv up. one more month and even if u wan to work hard then also no chance. :)