Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ms ho

"ms karena ho was pleasantly surprised when she read the newspapers yesterday to find half a dozen well wishes splashed across the ST teacher's day edition."

" you are an A star teacher!" commented one of her students.

guess what lol she used to be my form teacher in p6 at ai tong pri! that's like 7 years ago lol.
really great teacher man. she was the one who encouraged me no matter what my grades were. always guiding me and helping me esp in my maths :) i was always super careless hence my crappy prelim grades then haha not that it changed much now lol. but i was this normal average kid in P6D '01 then when we recieved the PSLE results that day not only did i do well but i topped the class with 257! lol as compared to 226 during the prelims haha it was really all thanks to her with all that afternoon remedials and extra practice that i would do so well then.

i would still occasionally see her on the bus some days as i go to sch and she still remember me as the boy who surprised the whole class by topping the class... yet i cant bring myself to tell her how my results crashed and burn from sec school onwards. lol.

well at least its good to see that she's still impacting the kids in Ai Tong and doing well haha. this time i will make sure i dun screw up my A levels and end my formal education on a good note. this is in a way to live up to her expectations and dun "gu fu" her.

haha tmr going to sch for derick lee's mass remedial on intl trade. last ditch effort to do something about econs before the prelims. jia you ppl!