Saturday, November 1, 2008

its quite amazing how 5 stupid subs are making everyone all afraid... when we were taking like 8 subs in the past and it seemed like a breeze then. 

now every moment is super precious just to squeeze in any bit of info in ur head... geog is a nice sub to read but it so aint mugging frenly. i mean can u imagine doing 6 topics with each topic split into 10 sub parts?!?! thats like 60 parts in all! wth... my greatest worry now is my phy... all my j2 topics are in a mess. and i dun have tym to settle it...

thanks to these A's ive been spending literally half a day mugging everyday ending only at 12mn everyday. 16h awake with 12h mugging the rest is travelling or eating with an occasional break... not to mention having unknowingly lost 3kg over the past month or so and loads of sleepless nites. even the last 2 nites i was dreaming and it was bout econs and geog respectively 0.O 
ok this really seems bad... i need to get back my life soon.

PLS JIO ME GO OUT AFTER THIS FREAKING THING IS OVER. I PLAN TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE DAY FILLED WITH ACTIVITY. ALSO PROLLY NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH A REAL JOB COZ OF THE ENLISTMENT. SO IM PRETTY MUCH FREE AFTER 18TH NOV for that matter from 13th nov onwards prolly also can :) SO YAH CALL, SMS, MSN ME WHATEVER! I NEED TO ENJOY THIS SHORT MONTH AFTER A'S BEFORE NS :)

cant wait to get this heavy load of my back... cya then!