Thursday, November 6, 2008

A's!

ok... A lvl's is not as bad as i tot... gp geog and maths p1 down and out :)

discretionary warning:
BUT WHOEVER WHO SAID IT WAS EASY DEF NV SEE THIS YR'S PAPER. ALL QUITE KILLER AS COMPARED TO LAST YR

having said that and seeing myself, i tink i fared ok so far :)))
- gp was coz got migration and another life saver opt which was so geog...
- geog was pissing coz all those i wished came out for essay instd came out in drq... but luckily i prepared back up essays just in case it din come out. trust in a certain someone is obviously not totally wise in this case *phew* however i din finish my hydro essay the way i wanted it... seems mediocre coz my last few lines were super rushed through...
- as for maths, i cld say im rather safe aft checking my ans wif ppl arnd and this guy who posted all the ans on stomp... pm me for the link if u want it or u can simply google it :)

but on a whole most ppl are saying that all the papers are hard like bio, chem, gp, maths blah so im counting my blessings haha as long as i dun screw up the rest it wld be otherwise not bad lah
mmm... 

ok now for the nxt half of the fight. wif econs and the other half of all geog and maths soon. jy to all yah, and dun giv up no matter how sucky u think u did, miracles do happen in these exams :)


oh yah jj, stop making me even more depressed wif all ur sucky army life blog post lol. esp since u were once an army siao-kia and for army to make u change ur mind makes me really wonder haha...