Wednesday, November 19, 2008

omg im nv gonna go to bedok by bus ever agn frm home... it took me almost 2h (ok maybe 1h45min to b exact) to reach bedok reservoir! compared to 50min last time this really suck... made me late for trng today :( was late by 20min lah. i hate the morn jams. even wif the bus lanes. it really irks me esp if cars cut into the lane when they are nt suppose to... irritating.

well anyway trng today was considered nolstalgic in some sense. got to see ah hee, then row in the boat wif the rest of the guys and feel the wind in ur hair haha. quite cool. BUT...  due to the absence of any exercise over the past 7mths we pretty much died out really quickly lol. we cant even get our starts right haha this i guess wld more or less predict our performance on sat. realistically we go there only to row one race haha.

ok. that pretty much sums up my day. other than my sis frens coming over and doing stupid things lol. tym to find something to do for tmr