Monday, December 22, 2008

ok its 1241am and is nt really a good tym. but my dad just passed me 2 magazines. one is my own frm ntu biz sch, the other is frm nus alumni, dad's one. made me have a 5 min session on which one i wanted to go and why... all these vs poly... he's saying at least i get the ntu letter showing that i gt the capabiity to go dere and nt get the poly letters which supposedly are for ppl who cmi... typical dad to stereotype everything and go on with his lecture on why uni is always better, a story i heard billions of times since i entered sec3 haiz...

lately he's either talking to me bout uni or if nt ns zzz... seems he's pretty excited that im going in soon. actually nt just him, everyone who calls my house always ask... my aunts, my uncles, my mum's close frens when they visit etc. and i expect t see more of it coming on thurs xmas party at my place whr all my uncles and aunts will b coming for dinner. how come everyone is excited cept me lol... keep on asking whether im prepared or hw i feel blah blah... frankly speaking i have nv heard a good thing frm frens in the army at all. hw am i suppose to b all excited lol. looking back now i think i rather go back to sch than go into ns. at least books dun yell at u all day lol and u get to hang arnd wif frens and nthg much to worry but exams :)