Monday, December 15, 2008

ok the past 3 days of "work" was utterly boring... was at jp pop selling printers and pc zzz
or at least it supposed to b that way but instead it became standing dere to rot for 9h and talking with the multimedia staff dere. my legs were always sore after work each day lolz. i tink its more lyk being a security guard/ temp pop staff member dere then promoter lor... dun know why gt pop staff dere and ppl still ask me for directions or ask me bout some pop products?? and mind u i was wearing the ugly hp vest... another ridiculous thing was at jp, the no. of shoppers decline during weekend in popular. sunday having the least no. of ppl. in fact i was talking to one of the ppl dere and they were telling me that mm is the place to slack de, everyday do nthg super free lol.

oh yah another topic, just nw was looking at facebook then i saw this fren request namely, thian wan eng. coz i cnt recall the name, i saw the common frens... all cat high ppl. then i saw the gender... female? and i was thinking to myself who the hell wld i know thats a girl and is related to so many cat high guys?? then suddenly i realised... its my sec sch hated ex history cum councilor teacher in charge?!?!?!?! omg lah, i rmb i clearly chose geog over hist becoz of her. they say she dun teach elect hist lol. ok... nxt part gonna b a lil stupid coz its so long ago lol. and lemme rant awhile lol... think back its kinda lame so...


at the end of sec 2, when i was still a gd lil councilor the sch wanted to change the system to have both prefect and councilor. so we were given a choice to stay at sc or go join pb and gotta rply her via email. so then i replied sc. but apparently she din recieve so she ask me t send agn, so i did so several tyms. AND she claim she din recieve agn... to the point she came to my class and screamed her guts out at me for being irresponsible blah blah nt fit to b in either sc or pb. it was so loud my frens frm other classes across the block heard lah zzz. make me so pai seh... so me being so fed up just decide to quit on the spot coz i stand my grnd that i did as i was told and she maligned me lol. so aft that incident everytym she walked past me in the corridor and wld sort of ignore her and treat her as transparent or if nt avoid her... till few weeks ltr, she came up to me and wanted to speak t me... she told me tt in the end she found that email in her inbox?!?!?! she claim nv see properly, then she apologised and asked if i cld stop ignoring her or avoiding her when i see her nxt tym. LOL i almost wanted to kill her on the spot for embarrasing me on the first day of sec 3 lah. wth... made so much fuss and ltr tell me is her fault. oh yah nt to mention that my ct then whom actually wanted me to b ct rep nw gt the opportunity to dump that responsibility t me nw that im cleared of both sc duties and guilt... real stupid...

oh wells its over and in the past alr. so forget it haha