Friday, December 26, 2008

XMAS

ytd was sooooooo tiring. so many ppl came to my hse. my mum's side have 3 aunties, and 3 uncles. my dad's side another 2 uncles. so imagine 9 families in one hse... good grief more than 30 ppl in the hse. note they came for dinner yet my aunts start coming at 230 after i cleaned the hse giving me no tym to sleep at all... (din sleep at all during xmas eve- read prev post for details.)

the kids as usual were rather errr... childish (wanted to use rotten but i decided since some are barely 5 i close an eye) spilling crumbs over the carpet, asking to b carried up the stairs, running arnd, crying, bugging ppl to play with them blah blah. so i ended up carrying my nephews and nieces up and down all 3 floors at least 5 tyms... spent the rest of the evening serving ppl, cleaning up, being a gd host lol... i dare say my life wld b made much easier without those kids lol. but then at least they were cute haha :)

shows how time flies too. the last tym i saw most of them they were still babies. now they can walk and talk le haha. cny will have even more babies haha with my cousin's 4 kids coming too of which i only met 1. the rest i din see coz they were always in US.

and as expected every conversation ended up to lead to army somehow... which is 13 days away. anyway i ended up so tired last nite that i slept at 845pm all the way till this morn 10am haha.

nxt one will b new yr to look out for! jj suggest go my hse countdown lol. we shall see...